Thursday, April 07, 2005

Trader Joe’s Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Soup – Superb!

Trader Joe’s has several soups-in-a-box. I’ve bought three different ones, and thrown them all out. The butternut squash soup, the chicken broth, and the beef broth. Very disappointing. Especially since I use chicken broth for a lot of different soups that I make, and a good off-the-shelf variety would help me a lot. But a couple of weeks ago my son insisted on buying their Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper soup, and I was hooked. It’s great. I’ve been having it for breakfast lunch and dinner. I highly recommend it, and while you’re there, I also recommend their Thai Tuna in Red Panang Curry Sauce… Wonderful. And only $1.29 for a meal size portion (just add rice). Try it, you’ll like it, or I promise you your money back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home