Sunday, August 05, 2007

"I Saw It On Amp'd Mobile"

Yesterday I noticed for the first time an Amp'd Mobile billboard. This was right after I had read an article about the X games - Extreme skateboarder Jake Brown had been in the lead, until he missed a jump, and fell more than 45 feet onto a wood floor. Amazingly, he was not badly hurt.

But the same article mentioned that a few weeks earlier, an extreme biker missed a double somersault in the air, lost grip of his bike, and fell 10 feet directly onto his head, and became a quadriplegic.

So what was in this Amp'd Mobile billboard that I noticed? By the way, in case you're not aware - Amp'd Mobile provides video clips to cell phones, a sort of YouTube for mobile phones. This billboard sported a picture of a biker losing his bike and starting a plunge towards the ground below. I'm sure you get where I'm going. The billboard was advertising that on Amp'd Mobile you could see the clip of this pretty horrific accident. Perhaps it's the most downloaded of the Amp'd Mobile videos? I wouldn't be shocked or even surprised to hear that, but I am shocked that Amp'd Mobile would choose to put it on their billboard. Or maybe I'm not...

2 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amd'd Mobile is in liquidation

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger cosmopolitan life said...

Good riddance

 

Post a Comment

<< Home