Saturday, May 28, 2005

My New Stilettos

So here’s the deal. It’s true that stiletto heels make it really tough to run after that rental car shuttle. But on the other hand, who needs to run – in stilettos the shuttle will run after you.

I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to realize this simple fact. I think I wasn’t paying attention. But now that I’ve seen the light, I’m planning on making up for lost time. I’m tired of being sensible about these things. Especially now that I have the inside scoop:

Vanity Fair presents, in its June issue, yoga for the feet. Geared at helping us all graduate from flats to 70mm Blahniks to 90mm Blahniks to that holy grail… 105mm Blahniks. While in NYC, they suggest a visit to the great yogi Yamuna Zake, who says, reassuringly, “Women should be able to wear any kind of shoes they like… outside the studio, I wear stilettos all the time."

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home