Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crystal Meth Capital of Alaska...

You've probably already seen the Tina Fey imitation of Sarah Palin on SNL. Although just in case, I'd wanted to include the YouTube link here. Unfortunately when I click on it now all I get is an error message saying "this video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NBC". Such a pity. But you can still get some tidbits if you go to YouTube and enter "Sarah Palin Tina Fey"

What you won't see in those abbreviated verions is the description of Palin as mayor of the crystal meth capital of Alaska. It reminded me so much of my Montana impressions. Which is what made the comment ring true.

1 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually u can watch the full version of the sketch here http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/palin-hillary-open/656281/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home